For more product reviews, tips & access to exclusive promotions:
Wishing all the Dad’s out there a VERY special Father’s Day this weekend, from your friends at SIRCUIT®!!
“It doesn’t matter who my father was; it matters who I remember he was.” - Anne Sexton
How Much Should You Use? How Often Should You Use It? We get these questions a lot, so we thought we would break it down for you.Because of SIRCUIT®’s extensive use of Chiral technology all of our products are VERY concentrated. This is important to understand because you will only need to use a VERY small amount of product to see results. In fact in many cases, this would be about half of what you would normally use from other skincare lines that you’ve tried.
We like to tell our customers that “a glass can only hold so much water” so start with a very small amount, and you can always add a little more to build from there. You may not realize this but overuse can also affect the skin’s natural balance and cause a variety of reactions in the skin … which defeats the purpose!
Here is a quick reference for each type of SIRCUIT® product, with suggestions for application noted:
- Cleansers & Scrub - 1 pump (this will give you enough for your face, neck & chest area).
- Serums - 3-4 small drops from the dropper (about 1/8 of a dropper, NOT a full dropper). For best application, blend the serum in the palms of your hand and press into your face. Then wipe any leftover residue onto the tops of your hands, for an anti-aging hand treatment.
- Hydrating Mists - 2 pumps. For best results, spray directly into hands and press into face.
- Eye Crèmes/Gel - Gently tap the pump so that you get about . of a pump, it should be about the size of the tip of a ball-point pen which is enough for both eyes (1 full pump is WAY too much). For best results, eye products should NOT be applied near the lash line. Instead, tap gently starting about 1 in. below your lower lash line, and just below your brow line.
- Moisturizers - 1 pump for Day Care or Cool Aid. With all moisturizers in a jar, scoop a small pea sized amount. Apply one dot to your forehead, one dot to your chin, and 1 dot to each cheek and blend into the skin gently using upward motions.
- Masks & Peels - Scoop a small pea sized amount. Should be enough for a thin, even layer across face (avoiding eye area & mouth).
Since SIRCUIT® products are pure & more concentrated then you might be currently using, we recommend that you start slowly with each product.
For best results, start with the SIRCUIT® cleanser and moisturizer that suits your skin type, which will help to balance and improve the skin condition. From there, you can begin to add serums and treatments over time that will address more specific skin concerns. Using more than 1 serum at a single application is never recommended for a customer just starting out with SIRCUIT®. What we do recommend is that you use only 1 serum, once a day to start, and then over time they can introduce another serum into their daily regimen. If you have VERY sensitive skin, we suggest that you start by applying their serum every other day for the first week, then increase to using it once a day from there.
Hey SIRCUIT® Addicts … we need your support to open our new store on OpenSky! If you haven’t heard of OpenSky, it’s an online marketplace where you can shop with your friends, check out your favorite celebs’ product recommendations, and discover tons of unique products that you’ll love.
Click Here and head on over using our super-special SIRCUIT® link, signup and follow us so that we can join this community of merchants and industry insiders. After you have followed SIRCUIT® on OpenSky, please help us by sending this post to everyone you know so that they can also follow our store and discover this amazing social shopping experience.
Thanks and I look forward to connecting on OpenSky!
You know it’s a good day when actress, writer, and LA restaurateur Adria Tennor is inspired enough by her skin to tweet about you!
You may recognize this beauty as Joyce Darling on AMC’s Mad Men or as one of the co-star’s of the 2012 Academy Award winner for Best Picture, The Artist. And … thanks to our friends at Greenline Beauty (and a little boost from Oraia), she’s also the latest of a LONG list of SIRCUIT® Addicts.
Thanks Adria, this REALLY Made Our Day!!
Sun spots, hyperpigmentation, melasma, pregnancy mask, photo-damage … whatever you call it, dark patches of skin discoloration (with the exception of freckles) are caused by an increase in melanin production and can be a clear sign of sun damage. They tend to get darker during the sunny months, but without addressing them, they can stick around all year. Now that you’ve got em’, how do you get rid of them?
Thanks SIRCUIT® Addict for your ongoing commitment and enthusiasm for the brand (and might I say … EXCELLENT feedback)!