Too Much of a Good Thing?
How Much Should You Use? How Often Should You Use It? We get these questions a lot, so we thought we would break it down for you.Because of SIRCUIT®’s extensive use of Chiral technology all of our products are VERY concentrated. This is important to understand because you will only need to use a VERY small amount of product to see results. In fact in many cases, this would be about half of what you would normally use from other skincare lines that you’ve tried.
We like to tell our customers that “a glass can only hold so much water” so start with a very small amount, and you can always add a little more to build from there. You may not realize this but overuse can also affect the skin’s natural balance and cause a variety of reactions in the skin … which defeats the purpose!
Here is a quick reference for each type of SIRCUIT® product, with suggestions for application noted:
- Cleansers & Scrub - 1 pump (this will give you enough for your face, neck & chest area).
- Serums - 3-4 small drops from the dropper (about 1/8 of a dropper, NOT a full dropper). For best application, blend the serum in the palms of your hand and press into your face. Then wipe any leftover residue onto the tops of your hands, for an anti-aging hand treatment.
- Hydrating Mists - 2 pumps. For best results, spray directly into hands and press into face.
- Eye Crèmes/Gel - Gently tap the pump so that you get about . of a pump, it should be about the size of the tip of a ball-point pen which is enough for both eyes (1 full pump is WAY too much). For best results, eye products should NOT be applied near the lash line. Instead, tap gently starting about 1 in. below your lower lash line, and just below your brow line.
- Moisturizers - 1 pump for Day Care or Cool Aid. With all moisturizers in a jar, scoop a small pea sized amount. Apply one dot to your forehead, one dot to your chin, and 1 dot to each cheek and blend into the skin gently using upward motions.
- Masks & Peels - Scoop a small pea sized amount. Should be enough for a thin, even layer across face (avoiding eye area & mouth).
Since SIRCUIT® products are pure & more concentrated then you might be currently using, we recommend that you start slowly with each product.
For best results, start with the SIRCUIT® cleanser and moisturizer that suits your skin type, which will help to balance and improve the skin condition. From there, you can begin to add serums and treatments over time that will address more specific skin concerns. Using more than 1 serum at a single application is never recommended for a customer just starting out with SIRCUIT®. What we do recommend is that you use only 1 serum, once a day to start, and then over time they can introduce another serum into their daily regimen. If you have VERY sensitive skin, we suggest that you start by applying their serum every other day for the first week, then increase to using it once a day from there.
Let us know how you’re doing or if you have any questions. We love your feedback!
Product Spotlight: Cool Lychee Wa
The Ladies of BLUSH Take Some Time Out for a Little Pampering with SIRCUIT®!!
This multi-talented breakout group includes “Five Girls, Five Countries, Five Voices” … Angeli from the Philippines, Alisha from India, Jihae from South Korea, Natsuko aka Nacho from Japan, and Victoria from Hong Kong.
BLUSH, who signed with legendary producer Quincy Jones earlier this year, has performed internationally with everyone from Justin Bieber to the The Black Eyed Peas, released their debut single featuring Snoop Dogg in 2011, and they stand alone as the only Asian crossover group to ever have their first two singles hit Top 10 on a major U.S. chart!
Their music is edgy and fun combining pop, R&B and dance into a unique spin, delivered by five gifted girls on a mission … and we’re proud to add them to the latest list of SIRCUIT® Addicts!!
A big thank you to Victoria who sent us the adorable shots of her and the BLUSH girls enjoying a little pampering à la SIRCUIT® after their performance last week at the POP Explosion Music Festival in NYC. We’re SO glad to hear that you’re all ❤ing the products!
Click Here to see what they had to say about their new SIRCUIT® regimens.
Click Here to check out BLUSH’s latest music video, Warrior!
Botanical Blockbuster: D-Boldine Extract
SIRCUIT®’s use of plant-based heavy hitters, paired with innovative ingredient technologies, and science-driven, chirally correct formulation methods, deliver the effectiveness and balanced results that have certainly become the “Holy Grail” for today’s ingredient savvy consumers!!
But … as a discerning skincare aficionado, have you ever found yourself scouring an ingredient label and asking, “What is this ingredient?” or “What does it do?” Well, we’re here to help make understanding your ingredients a little easier with today’s Botanical Blockbuster:
D-Boldine Extract (aka Peumus Boldus Leaf Extract)
- Calming and soothing
- Brightens skin tone
- Fights free radical damage
- Visibly refines pores
- Smoothes skin texture
- Helps protect against UV damage
You can find this antioxidant, anti-aging powerhouse in both our Sircuit Addict™+ l firming anti-aging serum & Oraia™ anti-aging | intensive regeneration complex (a 42-day intensive treatment that will change your life).
To learn more about the ingredients we use, and why we use them, Click Here
For product updates, skincare tips, exclusive promotions & more:
The “Holy Grail” for Tired Eyes, Crow’s Feet & Under-Eye Puffiness!!
TheFabzilla.com chronicles a self-proclaimed
“hoarder” “collector” and beauty blogger’s endless search for that elusive holy grail in cosmetics and beauty.
Her current dilemma? “Tired eyes, puffy eyes, dry under eye area, crow’s feet (okay, am almost there) - just some of
a woman’s my never-ending beauty dilemma.”
Enter I.Cee.U.™+ l firming anti-aging eye gel to the rescue!!
SUPERCHARGED with the potent antioxidant, Tumeric, as well as anti-aging powerhouses Green Tea and Kombuchka™ (Black Tea Ferment), this new Made Better formula has been specifically formulated to:
- Helps instantly lift and revitalize the look of tired eyes.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and crow’s feet.
- Combats puffiness and sagging skin around the delicate eye area.
- Hydrates, smoothes, and protects.
- Stimulates collagen production.
- Provides powerful antioxidant protection.
“If you have not found your holy grail yet, I.Cee.U.™+ sees you right through.”
Click Here to read Kathryne’s full review on TheFabzilla.com